Thursday, October 31, 2013

10-12-2013 Run Wild Adventures - Detroit Lake Mud Run

The Start of the 2013 Run Wild Adventure Running events is one of my favorite races, Detroit Lake. I love rolling up in the morning and seeing the mist rise off mountains in the distance and seeing the drained lake and exposed stumps. This year was another great year photography as I moved up the trail photographer up to catch some more of the mud action. Unfortunately shortly into the run I started hearing reports of runners getting stung by bee's out on the island, and when Gary was doing the awards he asked those who have been stung to raise their hands and to me it appeared about half the runners were attacked. Due to this misfortune I decided to nick name this years mud run, the Stung run.

No comments:

Post a Comment